Friday, June 15, 2012

Melt Art Fun with Ranger's Texture Treads!


Created by: Leigh Snaith-Brunton aka The Sharpie Domino Queen and Design Team Member

I've been having a fantastic time playing around with one of Ranger's new Melt Art Texture Treads.  I've got a variety of projects to share using the Floral Flourish Texture Tread which is now available through Blockheads Paper Arts.  They have 4 of the 6 available designs for you to choose from.  If you haven't played around with UTEE for a while you're going to want to dust off your Melting Pots and give these new Texture Treads a whirl!

Supplies Used:  
Ranger Melting Pot
Ranger Melt Art Texture Tread - Floral Flourishes
Gold UTEE

For step by step instructions for this unique bracelet please visit my full blog post on Leigh S-B Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this. I am going to check out the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Karen said -- off to check out the instructions!

    ReplyDelete