Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter egg!

This was such a delight to make, I hope you enjoy it . . .






Had to really trim down the nest from the Vintage Illustrated Birds set, and added feathers to the bird's tail. The inside and out background paper and the face are from the Years Ago set, the bee and medallions are from the Nature Medallions--I was going for a sealing wax look? Have you seen Karen's tutorial for Metal Magic?

Here are all the inks and suchwhat:
Broken China for the outside, Victorian Velvet for the inside, Peeled Paint sponged inside, Tattered Rose sponged outside, embossing with
VersaMark and Queen's gold embossing powder, images stamped in VesaFine Onyx Black.

A few more details are on my blog, :easily amused, hard to offend.

Have a Happy Easter, everyone!

:)trisha

3 comments:

  1. Hey Happy Easter all!
    Trisha, how clever!!!! I love it!

    I always look at what everyone does on here but rarely jump on to comment, just got my head in doing the getting out of orders all the time so I will try to be better going forward about expressing how much I think you design team folks are doing a great job!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah HA! The elusive Di DOES exsist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely the coolest Easter egg I've ever seen!

    And thank you, Di, for your DT compliment and for expediently getting out our orders! BH is definitely the speediest company I've EVER ordered from! By far! :D

    ReplyDelete