Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tanglelicious Pumpkins Thanksgiving Card by Leigh S-B

Happy November Blockheads Fans!
Thanksgiving is a few short weeks away and I had fun creating this card featuring Blockheads Paper Arts new digi stamps.  I used their Pumpkin and Happy Thanksgiving images and Tangled up a storm.
Pop on over to my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, for the full tutorial!


I also used the following supplies which can you pick up in the Blockheads Paper Arts store:   
 Black N910, Orange O835, Ash Grey AG873, AG875 and 

It's a simple layout for a highly detailed image that packs a punch and I'm really pleased with how this one turned out!
 
I've got another Thanksgiving inspired card to come that's just for the guys so stay tuned!
Thanks for visiting with me today and as always....Happy Stamping :0)

Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Zentangle, Leigh!! Love that border you created too!!!

    ReplyDelete