Friday, October 28, 2011

Vintage Framed Santa

Hi Blockheads!
I have a Vintagey project to show you today.  I used on of the new Christmas images from "An Illustrated Christmas".  Have you checked out this new set?  It is fabUlous!  Here is the set.


I used the Santa for the "picture" in an altered Frame (size is 6 1/2 inches).  I stamped Santa on canvas paper and turned a plain frame into a festive, vintagey piece of art.  This will be  a great piece for the mantel, coffee table, or  the wall during the Holiday season.  


For materials, instructions and more photos (including the before of the frame) click over to my blog, Dreaming and Creating.    I also tell you how to make that ribbon treatment.  Have a great day, and I hope you can find some time to relax and enjoy stamping this weekend.
Karen McAlpine

No comments:

Post a Comment