Saturday, September 3, 2011

Round 2 of my Creative Adventures into White on White Embossed and Die Cut Layered Art Cards!

Happy Saturday Blockheads Fans!


This is Leigh aka The Sharpie Domino Queen and I'm back today to share another White on White Layered Art Card.  I've been having a blast playing with textures and shadows by using white on white cardstock that has been embossed and die cut.  Yesterday I shared my first card in the series, a 'Congratulations' art card for very special occasions - check it out if you missed it.  Today's card is equally as stunning and features the large upper case word 'DREAM' from Blockheads Paper Arts Versus Full sheet set of stamps and some T!m Holtz Alterations goodies.



Stay tuned for more of my White on White Embossed and Die Cut Layered Art Cards!

Happy Stamping!

Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment